Tuesday, November 13, 2007

RSS Feeds

This is one of those things that I've been doing for what seems like forever. I've had a Bloglines account for a really long time and keep adding to it. I've also started an account in Googlereader which does the same thing as Bloglines, but because I've been using Bloglines longer, I'm more comfortable with it and use it more.

I've added so many blogs and news feeds that it takes me a while to read the list of new entries occasionally. It's so nice to see the new entries in bold, though. The Beta version of Bloglines upgrade is a bit different, too, and I guess because of familiarity once again, I prefer the original version. Oh, well, I'll change when they make me change and be happy about it, too!

I use bloglines for news, Pamunkey blogs, family blogs, and particularly knitting blogs. I subscribe to several really popular knitting blogs and also found a new one about sewing that has hit the top 100 blogs just recently. It is Sew Mama Sew! Blog. Take a look.

If you'd like to see my Bloglines go to www.bloglines.com/public/spiral2222 Enjoy, especially if you're a knitter!
;-)

No comments: