Monday, November 26, 2007

Well............I'm late and ontime

Somehow I didn't post about Library Thing at all. I've had an account with them for over a year, maybe longer. It's fun, but I just haven't had the time to really do it justice, so I'm not adding to it for the moment. When I have the time this winter, I plan to add to it, too. I belong to another aggregate site called Ravelry, too, and it is all about knitting. They both allow for entering all of your own information, which is soooooo time consuming, and then comparing with others and sorting accordingly. I love these sites, but they take up way too much time to get started properly.


As for RSS feed tools, I prefer to use my blogger account to search for new feeds. It is very easy to search by topic. Technorati would be a close second, but I seldom use it. I'm very much a creature of habit, so I use what I'm familiar with and don't search beyond it as long as it satisfies me.

No comments: