Monday, October 1, 2007

1 October 2007



Today is the day! The 1st of October and we launch our blog http://pamunkey20things.blogspot.com/.

I've previously done most of the 20 things and enjoyed most of them, too, but I'm planning to follow the list, week by week, as best I can.

Obviously I've done the 1st thing and the 2nd, so I'm a bit ahead, but I'm hoping to help many of you who might be reading my blog with the various stages of this fun.

The internet and all of it's wonderful technology have become a big part of my life. I'm about to purchase two computer cam's (camera's), one for my computer and one for my daughter's computer, so we can talk in person on Instant Message. My new grandbaby often is sitting in my daughter's lap when she is on her computer and we do IM each other frequently, so maybe I can see the baby and she see and hear me more, so she will get to know me better and better.

;-)

No comments: