Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ramblings on two weeks of 20 Things @ PRL

October 15 -- View the vodcast on the 7.5 habits of successful lifelong learners.

Well.................I love all the habits. As evidenced by my returning to get my MSIS in 2000 and successfully completing my degree in 2003, all in my 50's, I think I am really a lifelong learner. I continually feel like I learn at least one new thing every day of my life and often many, many more.

October 22 -- Discover YouTube and a few sites that allow users to upload and share videos.

YouTube is one of my favorite websites. I've never made anything for it, but with my love of knitting I've used it heavily. Many people who knit have created visual how-t0's for knitting projects, stitches, etc. Whenever I have a question about how to do something I look in my various knitting books and then search YouTube to see if there's a video already done of it. More often than not, there is and I'm set to go with my new knitting project.

There's a funny YouTube video about The Last Knit. I'll include it here for everyone to enjoy!

1 comment:

Sherida said...

Even as a non-knitter, I enjoyed that video! Thanks for sharing.