Thursday, February 21, 2008

#13--More ways to search blogs(as if we really need more!)

Technorati is a great search engine for blogs, but I don't really find it necessary since I have a Bloglines account. Their searchability really works well for my needs and I can aggregate all of the blogs I want to view in one place, adding and deleting and moving them into folders at will.

In Technorati I did a search for Learning 2.0 in the video column and the most popular results were loads of libraries pictured with their staff learning about 2.0. Obviously we're not the only library learning new and interesting things about technology and libraries.

Popular searches appear to reflect current events. I've been away from work for quite a few weeks and when I took a look tonight the lunar eclipse from last night was near the top of the list. McCain (candidate for president) was also near the top.

No comments: