Thursday, February 21, 2008

#18 Web 2.0 Awards Nominees

The number 1 Real Estate blog is Zillow and I've used it extensively. I've looked up a home we once owned and seen it now has a swimming pool in the backyard. Gee, can we move back there and buy it back?? I love to swim!!

In Retail the #2 listed is ETSY. I have an account with them, but have never sold anything. ETSY is similar to Ebay, but it is for crafters to sell and buy their wares. I really use it to purchase yarns, mostly.

One of the top awards in Social Tagging was for Del.icio.us which we've seen in our 2.0 learning and I've used for several years. I really like being able to find my bookmarks from home while at work and vice versa.

I did enjoy searching the awards and nominees and found this site full of different searches. As for applications in libraries, it is never ending in its usefulness.

No comments: